hey guys! Sorry i haven’t been on much!!! I went to SMASH! over the weekend and had an fantastic time!!! :D i am still really tired from the convention and i am still recovering otl returning back to normal life is hard when you’ve been at a convention all weekend (how do americans do it)
i promise it will back to normal reblogging now <3
Shaving your legs. More like yoga in the shower with razor blades.
- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Closed, when i am home, opened
- do you take the shampoo from hotel rooms?
- where is your next vacation? Nothing planned soon
- who do you think reads these? my loser friends.
- do you have a calendar in your room?
- what’s your plan for the day?
work and working on cosplay!
- are you reading any books right now?
yes, reading the clockwork angel!
- do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
all the time
- do you chew your pens and pencils?
- what is your “song of the week”?
All Night - Iconia Pop
- is it okay for guys to wear pink?
men can do whatever the fuck they like, my opinion doesn’t change that
- do you still watch cartoons?
Bee and puppycat was the last one i watched, unless anime counts not really
- what do you drink with dinner?
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in?
bbq sauce & honey.
- what is your favourite food/cuisine?
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
When i was 13 and i had cute stationary and me and this friend i had started writing letters to each other, we lived a fair way from each other and when we finally got back in contact, we starting writing letters, it was cute
- can you change the oil on a car?
i’ve done it before, but i don’t think i would remember now
- what is your usual bedtime?
1-2am (i need to start going to bed early)
- are you lazy?
- afraid of heights?
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
vet or airhostess
- hot tea or cold tea?
hot tea for winter, cold tea for summer
- tea or coffee?
mix of both these days.
- favourite kind of cookie?
- can you swim well?
see in australia, we define “swim well” as in olympic champion, so the answer is no :’D Both i am alright at freestyle and breaststroke
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
yeaaaaah, otherwise how da fuck do you learn to swim???
when you can’t hear what someone says and they repeat it 98 times and you’re still like